Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm back!

Well, I'm back on blogger.com. A while ago I signed up and got a myspace account. Truthfully I don't even remember when I signed up for it. It's been months. Anyway it's a decent site but I like the customization blogger.com offers. I also like that I don't have some dumb message being left on "My Bulletin Space".

I honestly don't care to read messages like "I'm bored, someone talk to me." or other useless facts. I never really used myspace.com except to post a single profile pic and message some friends from a Goonies website forum.

So here I am back at blogger.com. Why? Not quiet sure. Guess I just have a bit more to go on about lately.

Lets start with the newest, yet not most exciting news. Started working at good old Wal-Mart today. Now, now, if you're a Wal-Mart mangager reading this hoping to find out exactly who I am and have me fired for talking bad about the store on here you'll be disappointed. So far it's been a good experience. It was my first day though so.. we'll see how it goes. Hopefully it'll all work out just fine but we all know every job has it's annoying aspects to it.

So I survived the first day at good ol' Wally World. A day full of filling out forms and watching informative but amazingly boring training and inspirational videos.

Even the guy talking to us (a manager no less) joked about the videos being 'fun' after we had watched them. So far so good though really. I honestly doubt and don't want to make this a life long career. Nothing wrong with that but it's not for me. While I'm there though I'll do my job to the best of my ability and see how far it goes. It would be nice to eventually use my Associates Degree in Graphic Design, maybe go back to school and head for a Bachelor's degree or something. I just know I can't do the Wal-Mart thing for the rest of my life until I end up a people greeter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home